BIM models and CAD drawings for Duradek Tiledek PVC waterproof membranes are available to assist you in designing and specifying Duradek for your deck, balcony, and flat roof deck projects.
Note: As a supplier of finished product only, Duradek does not assume responsibility for errors in design, engineering, or dimensions. The architect, engineer, specifier, contractor or owners’ representative must verify all dimensions, sizes, and suitability of details, and are in accordance with governing building codes.
View or download the following documents or drawings to specify Tiledek membrane for your project.
Note: AutoCAD or a viewer is required for viewing DWF drawing files. Get Autodesk® DWF™ Viewer.
BIM models (Revit files)
BIM Models for Duradek Ultra Tiledek – view here
Tiledek Detailed Installation CAD Drawings
- Collection of all 8 Tiledek Detail Drawings: PDF
- Deck Drain: DR-1T: DWG | PDF
- Wall Flashing: IS-1T: DWG | PDF
- PVC Metal Drip Edge: OS-1T: DWG | PDF
- Pre-Finished Metal Drip Edge: OS-2T: DWG | PDF
- Curb: OS-3T: DWG | PDF
- Tiled Drip Edge: OS-4T: DWG | PDF
- Pre-Finished Metal Drip Edge: OS-5T: DWG | PDF
- Guardrail Post Connection: P-1T: DWG | PDF
Tiledek Detailed Assembly Drawings
- Collection of all 4 Tiledek Assembly Drawings: PDF
- Tiledek Assembly with Porcelain Tile: TD-1: DWG | PDF
- Tiledek Assembly with Slate Tile: TD-2: DWG | PDF
- Tiledek Assembly with Porcelain Tile & Drainage Mat: TD-3: DWG | PDF
- Tiledek Assembly with Drainage Mat & CBU (Backer Unit): TD-4: DWG | PDF
CAD Details for Other Duradek Products:
- Duradek Ultra Membranes, go to Duradek CAD Detail Drawings
- Duradek’s Plazadek System, go to Floating System CAD Detail Drawings
- Durarail Aluminum Railings, go to Deck Railing CAD Detail Drawings