Establish yourself in the growing outdoor living industry with a career as a Duradek Installer for one of Duradek’s Authorized Dealers. There are Installer opportunities throughout North America.
Independently owned Duradek Applicating Companies are looking for Installers for permanent or part-time positions. Set yourself apart from the pack. Join the in-demand specialty trade of PVC membrane installation and waterproofing.
Installer Opportunites with Duradek Has its Advantages
- Free, complete training provided
- Ongoing technical support available when needed
- Duradek Installer only access to proprietary application resources
- 45+ years of proven product performance
- Experienced staff to support you at Duradek
- Excellent knowledge base and regular communication
What is Duradek?
Duradek is the leader in the vinyl decking industry. Duradek provides waterproof surfaces for sundecks, balconies, patios, and more. It is a walkable roofing membrane approved to use over living space on roof decks and rooftop patios. There are 5 million square feet of Duradek installed every year.
Duradek is Only Available Through Trained, Authorized Installers
Superior products, excellent technical training, and strong marketing support keep Duradek the leading brand in its category—but it is the skills of our quality authorized Installers that bring the benefits of Duradek to the homes and buildings they are designed to protect. Our authorized Dealers need to grow their installer teams to keep up with demand from coast to coast.
PREFER TO BE SELF EMPLOYED?
Contact us to ask about opportunities to start your own Duradek Business, or visit Become a Dealer.
Start the Journey to Become a Duradek Installer
In the United States, contact Susan Smith, Corporate Development Manager
In Canada, contact Kevin MacMillan, Corporate Development Manager
Or Inquire Below for Installer Opportunities
We want to see you succeed in the specialty trade of PVC membrane waterproofing.
Advantages of Duradek
- The industry leader since 1974
- Installed only by trained Installers
- Can be installed in all climates, in almost any weather condition
- One step, one day: usable immediate – no curing process or mixing on the job site
- Over 175 million sq ft installed
- A wide selection of unique patterns and versatile colors
- UV and mold inhibitors
- Safe, slip-resistant footing
- Low maintenance
Take this information with you.
Lifestyle Benefits of a Duradek Installer
Are you good with your hands? Do you like a change of scenery? A career as a Duradek Installer may be the right fit for you.
✓ Earn Money…Check!
✓ Stay in Shape…Check!
✓ Get Outside…Check!