Three distinct branded shows are now united to create the ultimate industry event – The International Surfaces Event. Taking place at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center from January 28-30, 2014, this show brings you everything you want to discover about all things stone, tile and floor coverings for both indoor and outdoor living space.
Duradek invites you to register for complimentary Exhibits admission ($60 value) PLUS if you register before November 29th you can receive FREE Education Admission ($250 value) as well as free Exhibits admission.
This comprehensive event encompasses industry resources, trademark events and a wealth of education, featuring:
SURFACES Show Floor – with thousands of square feet of exhibits, the show floor is where you’ll find the most innovative floor covering products and supplies in every major category. America’s largest event for the floor covering industry, SURFACES is held annually in Las Vegas, NV and offers an unrivaled education program. Duradek will be there at booth #B2339 to take care of your outdoor flooring needs with our Duradek Ultra walkable, waterproof PVC membranes. A great solution for any outdoor pedestrian surfaces, Duradek Ultra is ideal for decks situated over living space where professional waterproofing is critical.
StonExpo/Marmomacc Americas Show Floor – from everyone and everything stone and stone related. Interested in stone pavers for your outdoor living space? Here is where you will find them…and remember to check with Duradek over at the SURFACES show floor to find out about Plazadek, our roof-grade waterproofing membrane for use under paver systems.
TileExpo Show Floor – here you will find a wide collection of exotic, innovative and distinctive tile products from all around the world. Building and design professionals who are interested in the elegant beauty of tiles on outdoor surfaces likes patios or decks are well served by visiting the SURFACES show floor to stop by the Duradek booth and discover the advantages of the Tiledek system of waterproofing under exterior tiles. With the same roof-grade protection of our original vinyl membrane, Tiledek has been manufactured with a special fabric surface to provide the best adhesion of thin-set in outdoor tile applications. Installed by trained and authorized dealers, Tiledek is part of a superior assembly system that can accept the thin-set tile application immediately after installation.
Other Features of the International Surfaces Event
In addition to the three exhibiting shows, some of the show floor features are:
- Business Enrichment Center – popular area on the show flow that that features an on-floor education stage with seating, Social Lounge, WFCA member lounge, a charging station and free Wi-Fi.
- The Event Main Stage – your hands-on destination for learning new techniques and solutions from industry experts. This centrally located stage will feature education and installation demonstrations that are free with your exhibits admission.
- Cleaning and Restoration Pavilion – get answers to your toughest care and maintenance questions.
- Artisan Avenue – unique products that demonstrate true craftsmanship, artistry and imagination.
- International Pavilions – products from India, China, Italy, New Zealand, Mexico, Pakistan and Turkey.
- Tool Alley – drills down to the core of tools and equipment.
- New Products Marketplace – browse the hottest new product all at once before visiting the manufacturer or suppliers booth for more information.
- Trends Hub – get inspired by the hottest color and texture trends forecasted for 2014.
Remember, register before November 29th, 2013 to take advantage of free education admission!