Duradek™ Vinyl Deck Membranes for Decks & Flat Roofs Bring Permanent, Low-Maintenance Waterproof Protection
Our Vinyl Deck & Roof Membranes provide permanent, low-maintenance waterproof protection and an attractive pedestrian deck surface in one single product solution.
It allows outdoor living space to be a place of leisure, not labor.
- Duradek vinyl is designed for strength, durability and slip resistance.
- Duradek completely seals the deck substructure ensuring water never reaches the building envelope and completely protects everything below.
- Duradek is manufactured in North America with built-in UV resistance and mold & mildew inhibitors.
- Duradek has an ongoing 3rd party quality assurance program and testing in place to ensure it consistently meets all building code requirements.
- Duradek is installed ONLY by trained and authorized dealers throughout North America and abroad.
- Duradek is installed only once (no-recoating) and can be used immediately after installation (no curing or drying time).
Duradek™, the original sheet vinyl decking was introduced over 40 years ago to solve waterproofing problems on decks that existing products could not. Property owners and builders complained about leak issues, unsightly appearance, time-consuming maintenance and expensive repairs resulting from water damage.
Duradek recognized the need for a better method of waterproofing decks and balconies and has delivered the ideal solution ever since.