Deck Railing System from Duradek
When Duradek came on the scene in 1974 with the original Waterproof Vinyl for decks and flat roofs, it soon became apparent that a compatible deck railing system was required.
Duradek soon developed Durarail, a powder coated aluminum deck railing system. Aluminum is very strong, yet lightweight and accepts the powder coating for unlimited color selection.
Why is an aluminum deck rail system ideal?
– Aluminum deck rails don’t rot and splinter like wooden deck rails.
– Aluminum deck rails don’t rust like steel or wrought iron deck rails.
– Aluminum deck rails aren’t susceptible to expansion and contraction with change in weather like Vinyl and Composite rails.
What makes the Durarail deck railing system work so well?
– The Durarail deck railing system is precision welded to hide the bulky weld-look.
– The Durarail deck railing system has fewer fasteners for a sleek, clean look.
– The Durarail deck railing system comes in both picket and glass, as well as any Custom Design imaginable.
– The Durarail deck railing system comes in both surface or fascia mounted systems
– The Durarail deck railing system is virtually maintenance free
– The Durarail deck railing system has a 20 Year limited Warranty
Durarail is installed by Duradek applicators. Why is that so important?
Protecting your deck surface is very important. With either living space or dry storage below, you don’t want penetrations to start leaking and causing Costly repairs. A Deck Railing installed by a Duradek Installer/Applicator ensures you the best protection from a source who not only understands waterproofing, but also proper building envelope and building code regulations.