USA: 1-800-338-3568 | CANADA: 1-866-591-5594
Roof Deck Waterproofing Solutions | New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania
Roof Deck Waterproofing Solutions for High Rise Skylines to Suburban Single-Family Homes
Outdoor living space is in demand.
According to the 2017 AIA Home Design Trends Survey, Outdoor Living Space is the #1 in-demand Special Function Room/Area and Roof Decks as the #4 in-demand with 240% growth over 2016.
Incorporating usable outdoor living space into residential projects adds both property value and lifestyle value.
The Flat Roof Deck Solution
Your projects can benefit from reliable flat roof waterproofing and attractive leisure deck surfaces in a single product solution.
The proven performance of Duradek PVC membranes available from Duradek Northeast, a division of Specialty Building Systems, brings your projects low maintenance waterproofing that is made to last.
Duradek, the original vinyl decking provides
- A single product solution for long-lasting waterproof protection
- An industry leading warranty that gives real protection to the homeowner
- Installation by ONLY company trained, professional installers
- ICC evaluated to meet current building codes as both a roofing membrane and walking surface
- The perfect solution for elevated decks to provide a dry area below or for flat roof decks over living space.
Architectural Resources at your Fingertips for the Busy AEC Professional
- Gain access to dozens of CAD drawings and BIM models for our vinyl membrane and aluminum railing systems
- Easily add our specifications to your project
- Access resources for substrate preparation and edge trim options
- Product selection confidence with evaluation reports that show Duradek meets the requirements of the 2012 IBC & IRC and is the most tested, performance proven product in its category
- Discover how Duradek qualifies for LEED credits on Green Building projects
- Earn learning units with our AIA registered, free online continuing education program