USA: 1-800-338-3568 | CANADA: 1-866-591-5594
Limited 20-Year Durarail Warranty – Residential
- The Durarail warranty consists of a two-part warranty on its fence and rail systems.
- The aluminum structure will not corrode, nor will any of its components, including the welds or connections break under normal conditions for twenty (20) years.
- The powder coated finish will not peel, flake, blister or crack for ten (10) years.
- Very little maintenance required from home owners. See our Care and Cleaning page.
Durarail Limited 20-Year Residential Warranty
Click to read the Durarail Residential Warranty.
Limited 20-Year Durarail Warranty – Commercial
- Manufacturer warrants that during normal use its Durarail Commercial Aluminum Railing System will be free from defects in the structure for 20 years.
- Manufacturer warrants that the Durarail Powder Coated finish will not crack, peel, flake or blister for a period to be determined by the Manufacturer but not less than one year.
- All other Terms, Conditions and Limitations are identical to the Durarail Residential Warranty. Commercial, as referred to for this warranty, is defined as multifamily (anything more than duplex dwellings) and commercial projects, such as condominiums, town homes, apartments and other commercial locations.
- Very little maintenance required from property owners. See our Care and Cleaning page.
Durarail Limited 20-Year Commercial Warranty
Click to read the Durarail Commercial Warranty.
For more information, please phone 800-338-3568 (USA) or 866-999-7245 (Canada) or by e-mail.
Single-Source Warranty Solution For Your Deck Railing and Surface Products
With Durarail, you can have the convenience of a single-source for your deck railing warranty and your vinyl decking warranty. Duradek waterproof vinyl membranes are available in the industry’s best selection of colors and patterns. Duradek meets building code as both a walking surface and a roofing membrane in a single product solution with over 45 years of proven performance.
Eliminate the Blame Game with One Warranty Source
By having your deck surfaced by your Duradek contractor, you have the convenience of a one-stop-shop for your deck railings and waterproof deck surface from a single-source contractor for your warranties. No finger-pointing to the ‘other contractor’ for any issues that may arise on your deck as to who is responsible.
You also have the added assurance that both your deck railings and vinyl are installed by a waterproofing professional who understands how to ensure the installation of your railings does not compromise the waterproof integrity of your Duradek waterproof vinyl decking. You can be absolutely confident that the contractor will take good care to protect the vinyl decking during railing installation if they are the ones who installed that as well.
Take a look at the different vinyl membrane options from Duradek and contact us to request a quote on your project.