The BC Home & Garden Show starts today at BC Place Stadium and this anticipated, annual event is better than a groundhog for letting us know that spring is not too far around the corner.
Packed full of ideas for home décor trends, there’s an opportunity to shop around and compare pricing on everything you need for refreshing your home or making renovation plans. The BC Home & Garden Show has literally hundreds of experts and innovative products to help you build your dream lifestyle in your home. Plus you gain get advice from top home improvement celebrity guests like the talented HGTV host, Bryan Baeumler.
The BC Home & Garden Show is the place to find great gardening ideas and everything you need to make your outdoor living space your perfect stay-at-home getaway.
Start with Protecting Your Deck Before Dressing It
We have the luxury of choosing between so many amazing outdoor accessories or features like hot tubs, water features, fire features, lighting, furniture, planters…the list goes on. But before dressing your deck with these wonderful additions, the most important thing for homeowners to consider is a safe, solid foundation which includes proper waterproofing.
Deck waterproofing can be a time-consuming chore, but Duradek™ has been waterproofing decks for over 40 years and we’ve mastered the low maintenance approach to long-lasting deck waterproof surfaces. Your deck is protected year after year without having to do any work. Our experience and our industry leading warranty is why Duradek™ is the leading brand of vinyl decking (so much so that many people refer to all vinyl decking as ‘Duradek™’ much like people refer to tissue as ‘Kleenex™’).
Why Duradek is the Best Choice for Your Deck
Duradek™ is at booth #1764 on the outer perimeter of the exhibits on the east side of the show floor. Be sure to stop by and talk to our decking experts to learn more about the advantages of Duradek, like
- Roof grade waterproofing so elevated decks or decks over living space can have a dry, protected area below.
- Able to be installed and used in the same day – no drying or curing time. No need for sanding or staining – ever! Once installed, Duradek can waterproof for decades.
- No maintenance other than annual inspections and cleaning.
- 10 year waterproofing warranty and 5 year appearance warranty.
- Installed ONLY by trained and authorized installers who know waterproofing.
- The industry’s best selection of colours and patterns to choose from.
Time Limited Show Special – PUP Post Topless Glass System
If new deck railings are in your future, don’t miss your chance to stop by the booth and arrange an estimate to take advantage of our Show Special of 10% off the PUP Topless Glass Railing System.
While different municipalities have different regulations on how topless glass railing systems must be installed, the style and versatility of our system gives you best option for this gorgeous railing option that provides panoramic views from your deck.
This versatile railing system is ideal for irregular shaped decks as it can virtually curve to any angle up to 60˚. But it is more than just a great looking system, it is durable too. The posts are durable powder-coated aluminum and can stand up to the elements and are manufactured locally in the lower mainland (BC).
What Else Will You Find at the BC Home & Garden Show
- The Floform Lounge for great must-have ideas for spring home trends.
- Toyota Test Drives for taking a spin in that car you always wanted to drive.
- Ask a Designer for professional advice in a 10-minute or less complimentary consultation.The Main Stage that will feature dozens of presentations from celebrity guests and experts.
- The Cooking Stage for 5 days of meal demonstrations and ideas.
- The Garden Stage for 5 days of presentations for green thumb enthusiasts.
- And more…
We hope to see you there! The BC Home & Garden Show starts today, Wednesday February 17th and runs until Sunday February 21, 2016. Tickets are available at the door, but you can buy online and save.
Remember to stop by the Duradek booth #1764 for your deck waterproof surface questions or needs.