In less than one week, the largest conference and trade show in New England, Architecture Boston Expo (ABX) commences and this is one show anyone with an interest or appreciation of building design won’t want to miss! Take advantage of the free pass you can download and print (or enter promo code for online registration).
- Yes, you will find all of the vendors you need to talk to, including Duradek of New England / Railing Pro decking expert Steve McTaggart at booth #608.
- Yes, you will find an abundance of educational opportunities that allow you to accumulate your AIA/CES Learning Units.
- Yes, you will find interesting pavilions like the fascinating 3D Printing Pavilion.
But did you know….
ABX offers an excellent Learning Stage where industry experts deliver 20-minute presentations on a variety of topics at NO COST for attendees. You can view the whole Learning Stage Schedule to plan your time at ABX in advance so you can be sure to hit all of your highlights during the 3 days of the show.
Additionally, you have the opportunity for some amazing architectural tours through ABX and while there is a fee for this program and space is limited, it is an opportunity to take advantage of. The tours planned for ABX 2013 are:
- High-rise Living in a beautiful landmark district: Four Points
- Famous Steampunk House Tours in Sharon, Massachusetts
- Vertex, II Fan Pier Boulevard
- Preserving America’s Oldest Timber Truss Church: The Old Ship Meeting House
- Dudley Village Neighborhood Revitalization Project
- Google’s Cambridge Campus
- ….and more!
Remember to look for Duradek for your decking needs and advice. Duradek will be there, represented by Duradek of New England / Railing Pro’s decking expert Steve McTaggart who can share with you the many benefits of making Duradek your decking materials provider.
Duradek’s proven membrane waterproofing system and Durarail’s innovative railing solutions provide you with a long-lasting, low maintenance outdoor living area that adds an element of style to your outdoor design. When appearance and functionality must work together, particularly for surfacing decks over habitable space, Duradek is the most reliable resource with nearly 4 decades of performance history and a network of trained and authorized installers.
- ICC and CGSB Approved as a walkable roofing membrane
- Warrantied for 10 years
- Available in over 20 attractive styles and colors
So, if you are in the New England region and want to discover the advantages Duradek can bring to your projects, visit Steve at the Duradek booth #608. You can register online with promo code BSA13W for free admission to the exhibit hall , or print out this pdf admission pass to gain free access to the exhibit hall.
ABX Show Hours:
- Tues. Nov. 19th: 11 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Wed. Nov. 20th: 11 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Thurs. Nov. 21st: 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.